DMK BETA GEL
Recommended for a variety of skin conditions, Beta Gel is DMK’s signature formula designed for reactive, irritated, or traumatised skin.
An immune-boosting serum formulated for acne, burns, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, premature aging, sluggish skins, super sensitive skins, and anyone who needs increased healing and skin regeneration. A unique serum packed with vitamin C and the most potent beta-glucan extracted from yeasts’ cell walls. Beta Gel serum can help reduce swelling, redness, and inflammation allowing healthier skin cells to fight back. It can be applied directly to any skin condition.
- 20% more hydrating than Hyaluronic Acid.
- Heals and reduces redness after Aesthetic treatments like Microneedling, Microdermabrasion, Laser, Chemical peels and IPL.
- Beneficial for all skin conditions, especially Acne, Poor Immune Response, Hyperpigmentation and Premature Ageing.
- Speeds up recovery and can be applied directly onto burns, sutures and closed wounds, both pre and post-operative.
- Smooth gel texture that can be layered comfortably under other products and makeup.
- Safe to be applied to the delicate areas around the eyes, mouth, neck, as well as to the face and body.
- Easy pump dispenser which prevents contamination and oxidation of the ingredients.
- Fragrance Free.
Size: 30ml (1oz)
WHAT IS BETAGEL:
A signature DMK formula, Beta Gel is a powerful immune-boosting serum designed to address all skin conditions. The formulation contains beta-glucan to enhance the skins ability to reduce redness and inflammation, repair damaged cells and stimulate growth factors. Perfect for acne, congestion, rosacea, ageing, sun-damage and red-reactive skin. The product in everyone’s skin prescription.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply a few pumps over cleansed skin or before applying other DMK serums, oils and nourishing crèmes.
It can also be applied directly onto sutures or wounds to speed up healing.
Within 20 minutes of being sunburnt, apply Beta Gel to help increase the healing process deep within the skin’s tissue.
- Witch Hazel
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Pal-GHK)
- Vitamin E (Tocopheral)
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Safflower Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius)
error: Content is protected !!