PHARMACERIS SPF50+ FACE (NEW)
- 97%PROMOTES EPIDERMAL REGENERATION AND RENEWAL
- 93%PREVENTS DISCOLORATION
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Pharmaceris Hydro-Lipid Face Cream SPF50+ is recommended for all akin types from dry & sensitive, to oily & acne prone.
Pharmaceris’s Spectrum Protect sun protection cream’s ultra-light formula is comprised of an advanced, broad-spectrum filter technology that protects the skin on multiple levels. It keeps harmful UVA, UVB, and HEV rays at bay and helps reverse damage caused by infra-red radiation. The AntileuDNA protect technology minimizes irritation, discoloration, and hyperpigmentation caused by sun exposure by creating a strong, protective barrier for the skin’s immune system. Designed to hydrate and nourish the skin, it keeps the skin firm and prevents hypersensitive allergic reactions
Pharmaceris products have been developed by a team of experts who, by combining dermatological solutions and advanced cosmetic formulas, have managed to obtain preparations capable of addressing a number of different and difficult-to-treat skin problems
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Apply a sufficient amount of the cream 20-30 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply the cream every 2 hours and each time after bathing or swimming.
- The product contains a special blend of photo-stable UVA and UVB filters with a dual mechanism of anti-UV action (reflecting and absorbing the sun rays) to deliver effective high protection from intense sunlight and its harmful effects.
- The cream ensures over 96% UV protection and minimises the risk of developing hyperpigmentation and discolourations.
- The delicate Shea butter deeply moisturises and nourishes the skin, protecting the epidermis from excessive dryness.
- Allantoin soothes irritations resulting from sun exposure.
- It is water-resistant, adapted to the needs of active people.
- It absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy film on the skin.
- Vitamin E: the so-called youth vitamin with significant anti-oxidant properties which protects the skin from free radicals and environmental aggressors. It moisturizes the skin and boosts skin regeneration and renewal.
- Shea butter mimics the skin€™s natural protective lipid barrier, effectively soothes and nourishes the skin.
- Allantoin soothes irritations; brings relief and promotes epidermal regeneration.
- Photostable UVA and UVB filters reflect and absorb the sun rays to deliver effective high protection from intense sunlight.
The product contains a special blend of photo-stable UVA and UVB filters with a dual mechanism of anti-UV action (reflecting and absorbing the sun rays) to deliver effective very high protection from intense sunlight and its harmful effects. The cream ensures over 98% UV protection and minimizes the risk of developing hyperpigmentation and discolorations. Titanium dioxide prevents photo-aging and photoallergic reactions, minimizing the risk of irritations. Shea butter soothes and nourishes the epidermis and prevents excessive dryness. The product absorbs quickly without leaving a sticky residue on the skin. The product is recommended for the delicate, sensitive and problem skin requiring very high protection from intense sunlight, sunburns, and harmful UVA/UVB radiation. This safe product addresses the skincare needs of children and babies over 6 months of age. Specialists also recommend the use of protective products during dermatological treatment and after aesthetic medicine procedures.
- The product is recommended for the delicate, sensitive and problem skin requiring high protection from intense sunlight, sunburns and harmful UVA/UVB radiation.
- Protective products are also recommended by specialists during dermatological treatment and after aesthetic medicine procedures, in order to protect the skin from discoloration.
error: Content is protected !!